Mini Currents 08.21.15


Today was really just recuperating because I still have the sniffles. I'm spent a good portion of the day making sure I had everything ready in case I do get more sick and also because the cold and flu season is coming. I did blog here and there with really nothing to show for it. I basically kept jumping from post to post. Hopefully soon!

We went to Target. I have to say I'm a huge fan of the self check out! Love it! Very excited also about the raspberries being on sale! They are my favorite! And we got Milo's tonight for supper which was delicious. And tonight I joined HEX which is like Pottermore, but different.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:


Favorite Beauty Product:


Dior 'Crème de Rose' Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm SPF 10 - It's been over 5 years and I still can't get over this stuff!

Favorite Hair Product:


Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Sweet Chipotle Krave Jerky


Favorite Song:


Shadows - Lindsey Stirling

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


N/A

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Baby shower on Sunday! 

No comments