Mini Currents 08. 06. 15

Well our impromptu Disney trip has ended, but it was so magical! We are driving home most of the day and when I get home I have major unpacking to do along with some more blogging because my blogging to do list keeps getting longer and longer and longer.

This is something I normally don't do, but I feel like I need to do so. God is really amazing. Sure all of us can say don't have the perfect life. "Well I don't have this." "I live here." "This happened in my past." One of the things that I have reflected on lately is that somewhere in the world someone is praying for something that I take for granted. I really want to work on that.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:




Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


Does coffee count? Lol no I really enjoyed my bistro box from Starbucks

Favorite Song:



Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


N/A

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Possibly D23 that is still up in the air at the moment.

No comments