Mini Currents 08. 08. 15

Hello Everybody! Today has been a day of me reading and spending time with my family. It has been a somewhat emotional day for me. I have actually just finished unpacking from our impromptu family Disney trip and my London trip. My luggage is all cleaned up and.... is laying back out for me to pack for D23.

My mom came by and dropped off a book for me. If you don't know, I am doing the Popsugar 2015 Reading challenge and one of the categories is "A book your mom loves." And I had been going back and forth with myself if I should ask my mom or Charlene, my stepmom. I decided to give my mom a chance. And let me just say, it really helped our relationship.

She brought me an amazing book and it helped me realize just what she wanted to be as a mom, but didn't get the time to achieve. Our relationship still has a lot to go through, but this is definitely a start to a wonderful mother-daughter friendship! I'm so excited!

Also helped get my Mewmaw's church ready for their memorial homecoming. We painted, organized and cleaned up the church for them. It was a little sad seeing Mewmaw's pew in the church and knowing it will always be empty.

But afterwards I just read. Which I needed to do, because it felt so good to just read. Read and think. It really helped my soul to do that.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:


I really just wore grubbies to clean the church up. But when I came back home after I got a shower I changed into this: Honeycomb Over-The-Knee Sock, and Pins And Needles Lace-Trim Sweater

Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


GLAD HAIR DAY™ SHAMPOO

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Milo's Sweet tea

Favorite Song:


Drink Up Me Hearties Yo Ho - Hans Zimmer

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


There isn't a specific line from this book; Marianne Wallace is focused on two things this holiday season: planning the greatest family Christmas ever and cheering on her youngest son's team in their bid for the state championship.

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:








Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Bridal Convention!

No comments