Mini Currents 08. 13. 15

Good evening everyone and welcome back! This weekend I'm in Anaheim!!!! That's what I have been doing alllllll day. Is getting here! I have switched planes and enjoyed a long bus ride to my villa, but it was well worth it!

Now I will be doing a review of my weekend which will explain D23 Expo into further details, but I'll give you a quick run down. It's for fans of Disney (social media, fans, and businesses) to learn about what's about to take place at the different Disney parks all over the world and remember the legacy that Walt Disney left for everyone to enjoy.

I had an amazing time on the airplane from Houston to here. I met a representative from Gud by Burt's Bees. We had a really great talk about the products I use and what I look for in a product. Be ready to see some reviews on Gud products in the future!

My mom is out here and my friend from my London trip, Damon, is out here as well. However, we did not come out here together and so I really don't plan on doing anything really with them. I am not being rude, I just really need some time by myself.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:



Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


ghd Vintage Pink Professional Styler Set

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Nachoes from the Food court

Favorite Song:


Assassin's Creed III - Lindsey Stirling - I listened to this song, according to my iPhone, a grand total of 43 times today.....

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“Many stories of the Bible tell of a person who prayed multiple times. Jesus himself prayed three times in the Garden of Gethsemane (see Matthew 26:36–44). Paul asked three times for his “thorn in the flesh” to be removed (2 Corinthians 12:7–9 KJV). And Elijah prayed to God seven times for rain before the drops began to pour from the sky (see 1 Kings 18). Perseverance in prayer is never nagging. God loves to hear your voice." - A Busy Woman's Guide to Prayer: Forget the Guilt and Find the Gift

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

D23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments