Buy All the Things: Planner Wishlist 2015

Good morning everyone! So last year I did some planner wishing; I Told Him I Got A Plan and I'm Gonna Dominate, and Planner Wishlist.





So first off Stickers on my wish list can be for decorating or for function. I think there is a nice mixture of the two. I've gotten better at actually making my planner functional as well as making it a memory book as well.

*I'm not putting these any kind of order or by store.

Set of 20 Salon Appointment Stickers for Various Planners - I love the simplicity and the vintage vibe from these stickers!

Common Bill Sticker Printable to fit your Erin Condren Weekly Boxes - These are specific bill stickers, I don't really keep up with bills in my planner. I would if I had stickers though ;)

Planner Pregnancy Sticker Kit - I cannot wait to get these next year!! I hope she will still have them!

56 Cloth Diaper Laundry Stickers - I use cloth diapers with my little ones. Well I use a hybrid cloth diaper

52 Wedding Planning Set - This is the best wedding set. It's one that I actually plan on using. I want something to cross reference with my normal planner.

Self Breast Exam Reminder Stickers - I really need reminders to do this! Plus how cute are these?!!

Cruise Vacation Countdown Stickers -- PP061 - I cannot wait to go on more cruises! These are so cute and normally I don't do countdown but these are just too cute!

40 Bubble Bath Stickers Bath Time - OMG! This Lushie Queen cannot wait to have this as part of her collection of stickers!

Spa Day, Bath, Facial, Soap, Lotion Stickers - I need more spa days. Spa days mean relaxation!

AC Filter Reminder Stickers - Um yes please! I cannot count how many times I forget to buy these!

Hunting Stickers - It's my name and it's my hobby.

Duck / Duck Call Stickers - Again! I love to hunt and these are just perfect!

Childcare's Medication tracker - When a child is sick its hard to remember how many doses. I like that I can keep track with these stickers.

Tornado / Twister Stickers - Oddly I really like these. We have a lot of tornadoes. Plus we have memorials and events because of the one that came through on April 27, 2011.

Aunt Flow Period Time of the Month Tracking Stickers - Honestly I don't care if a guy is going through my planner and sees that. It's his own fault for going through my planner.

Bible Study, Church Planner Stickers  - These are soooo precious! 

Jack o' lantern Sticker Sheet - Even though I have lately purchased a lot of fall and Halloween stickers, these still are so cute!

19 NBC Character Stickers - The only reason I haven't purchased these is because they are so expensive. Because these are seriously so cute!

87 Folder Planner Stickers - KG sent me some of these on her freebie sampler and I love them! I must have more of them!

48 Laundry - These are so awesome for laundry reminders. I use these mostly (yes I have purchased a sampler with them on it) when I come back from a trip as a reminder to do laundry first thing!

72 Push Pin Stickers - I haven't tried these yet but I do think it would be great for work reminders and things like that instead of teardrop stickers.

Gnomes Decorating Kit - I love gnomes! Gnomes, owls, hedgies, and toadstools do it for me! I like fairies too. Basically I like whimsical and mythical characters (except the hedgies.)

Alice in Wonderland Decorating Kit - I love all versions of Alice in Wonderland. I also like meeting Alice in Disney World.

55 Bicycle Stickers - Starting to train for doing my first iron man and I need to schedule out which days I am going to biking.

Baking Set Stickers - I ordered a baking set with my first planner sticker purchase but they look nothing like these and I like these so much better. The color is way more rich!

Vintage pattern sticker set - I love vintage anything so why not add a touch of that to my planner.

Sewing Set Stickers - The dress form stickers are what attracted me to these. Plus I love to sew!

Bath & Body Works Planner Stickers - Can we say reminders to get candles and wall flowers?!?

40 Store Planner Stickers - These have Target (which Jessica makes my Target sticks so I would gift these) but they also have Walmart, Dollar Tree, and Michael's. I also need Hobby Lobby stickers...

Jo-ann Planner Stickers - I rarely get to go to Jo-ann's but these are precious and I do order offline because they let you use Paypal!

Sephora Planner Stickers - I squealed when I saw these! I love these! I am a VIB Rouge. So needless to say I spend a ton of money at Sephora.

Ulta Planner Stickers - Again most of my paycheck goes towards buying makeup. These are awesome too!

MAC Banner Planner Stickers - These are awesome for MAC releases! I often forget when MAC releases are and these will help tremendously!

Eyebrow Appointment Planner Stickers - These are the prettiest eyebrow stickers I have seen! They are gorgeous!

Cleaning Sticker set - Something about these stickers remind me of FlyLady (which I use) and I like to just have a simple reminder to clean.

Mini-Sampler of 12 Social Media Icon Stickers - As a blogger who is expanding her reach all the time. I have to say that I love these!



Next on the list is Washi Tape. I have gotten better about NOT buying washi tape because I'm using what I have. Ok except while writing this post. Here are few I would still enjoying having!

Deer Pink Blue Yellow Washi Tape - If someone will please buy this for me, I'll love them forever! Omg I want this so bad.

Disney Frozen Tape - I have a growing collections of Disney washi tape.

Skinny Neon Pink Washi Tape - I, for some reason, love pink washi! I just love pink!

Washi Tape - Hedgehog Tape - I love hedgies thanks to Jessica! They are super cute!!!




Another category of wants is Dashboards, Covers, and yes, Planners themselves.

Ready to ship - LifePlanner - This will be my fourth LifePlanner! I'm very excited about it as well.

Ready to ship - address book - My correspondence list is growing all the time. I also would like to have one for after the wedding to make sure I have everyone's addresses.

Ready to ship - wedding planner - This I'm actually getting and you'll find out more on why I chose Erin Condren over other wedding planners.

Create your own design - covers - custom colorway - I'm really just wanting more covers.

Laminated Cleaning Schedule With Detailed Lists by Area - I have cleaning zone binders but a laminated sheet of reminders wouldn't be bad.


I want my own cover for the Haunted Mansion but I don't think Erin Condren can make it.

I want this has the cover. The purple background and the spider web corner with the wording and the wallpaper single ghost.


This wording is what I want on the inside cover of the front. I want to the same purple as the front and white to the lyrics.



I want the inside of the back cover. I want the first picture's writing and then a picture of the Hitch Hiking Ghosts and then the Phrase "Beware of hitchhiking ghosts."



And on the back cover I want the Bride from the Haunted Mansion with her phrase.




And lastly Sticky Notes. These are not always

Sticky notes / bookmarks - These are very festive. They are pretty and cute and I like them for reminders of what is going to happen later on in my planner.

Sticky notes / bookmarks (SN02) - Again these are very preppy and neat. They just add a pop!

Snap-in StylizedSticky™ notes - classic - I like these very much from


If you want $10 off your first Erin Condren planner sign up for one here.

To see my May planner video and other videos plus subscribe click here!

And to follow me on Etsy click here!

No comments