Mini Currents 08. 09. 15

Today has been interesting! I started out dealing with a family situation at like 3:30 in the morning which resulted in more family crap. But it was all resolved and I was able to get some sleep or well a nap. I had to get up because we went to the Birmingham, AL Bridal Show & Trunk Sale.

It was an okay event. I think the upcoming Bridal Events in Alabama and North Carolina I will enjoy more. I just didn't have a great experience at this event. It wasn't the hosts fault either. Just society and their body image. I tried on some dress and discovered a lot of things I don't want in a wedding dress.

I spent the afternoon grocery shopping with my mom at Aldi's. I picked up a bunch of things for back to school. I love shopping at Aldi's and I cannot wait for the one in Tuscaloosa to open! It makes me very happy. But it took a while to shake off the events at the bridal show so I eventually took a nap. I woke up to Vin turning on Sunday Night Football.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:



Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


Bumble and bumble Creme de Coco Shampoo

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Apple Cinnamon Straws from Aldis

Favorite Song:


All Night - R5

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


Breath in blue sky breath out gray sky. 

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

D23 Meeting

No comments