Currents 08. 18. 15

I wasn't sure what today was going to bring. But today turned out to be a nice enough day! It didn't have such a great start. My sister was in a car wreck this weekend and her baby was killed. Her other two children survived. It's very stressful to her.

But when I returned back to work, I was able to get a lot done. Talked to people that I needed to talk to about my own wedding. Plus, I was able to talk to old coworkers of mine that I felt like I needed to talk.

I also picked up the bed that I had retrieved from Mewmaw's house. It was a iron bed that we grew up on in her house. It was painted white and chipping. So I had it sand blasted and then painted with an oil rub copper color and it turned out beautiful!

The best part of my day was the date night with Vinny. I just wanted us to have some alone time. True alone time where we could just talk. And talk we did. We worked out a lot of problems that we both had seen in our relationship, in our daily lives, in our parenting, in our house and in each other. It felt great!


More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents



Time I Got Up…


4:00 A.M


Weather Today...


Rain

Currently Doing for Fitness…


Activity: Quick Cardio Booty Workout

Wearing: Deep Red Yoga Capri - Heart Butt™ Yoga LeggingChi Tank Extra Long


Currently Using in the Shower...


Shampoo: Pantene Smoothing Shampoo with Avocado Oil

Body wash/Soap/Shower Steamy: Gud Bodywash

Currently Wearing Today...


Phara Necklace in GoldStreet Level Reversible Vegan Leather Tote & WristletCREAM AND SUGAR Belted Shirtdress

I also changed to go on a date with Vin. <3

Current Hair....


Hair style: Just straight and down

Hair products: N/A

Currently Wearing Make Up...


Moisturizer - Bright Plus HP Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20

Primer - COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

Eye Cream - Benefit Cosmetics Puff Off!

Foundation/BB Cream - Revlon ColorStay Makeup For Combo/Oily Skin

Powder- NYX COosmetics Stay Matte Powder Foundation

Spray - Supergoop Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50

Blush - MAYBELLINE Dream Bouncy Blush Plum Wine

Bronzer - Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Highlighter - VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind

Eye Primer - Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Enigma

Eyeshadow - URBAN DECAY COSMETICS Naked3 Palette

Eyeliner- Starlooks Luxe Longwear Eye Liner Pen

Mascara - Urban Decay 'Cannonball' Ultra Waterproof Mascara

Lip products - Bite Beauty Watercolor Lip Gloss Library

Concealer - ClĂ© de Peau BeautĂ© Concealer



Currently Other Beauty...


Fingernail Polish: OPI Muppets Most Wanted Collection Nail Lacquer, Let's Do Anything We Want!

Toenail Polish: N/A

Perfume: Marc Jacobs Fragrance DOT



Currently Having for breakfast….


Hash brown and sausage biscuit


Currently on My To-Do List….


Blog Schedule
Homeschooling Paid off
Graphics
Book list

Currently House Smells…


Candle: Autumn

Wallflower: Leaves

Wax: Vanilla Bourbon


Currently Buying….


Stickers, sticker, more stickers... Did I mention stickers?

Currently Lusting After….


Planner cover.

Currently Eating Snack….


Kiwi

Currently Crafting....


Glitter leaves and pumpkins!

Currently Excited About…


Being off Thursday!

Currently Grateful For….


Vinny- He has been so amazing to me.

Currently Eating for Lunch...


Market Fresh Turkey Bacon and Ranch sandwich and Mozzarella sticks

Currently Feeling…


Emotionally: Peaceful

Physically: Great!


Current Media…


Book/Story: A Busy Woman's Guide to Prayer: Forget the Guilt and Find the Gift

Movie/TV Show: The Golden Girls

Music/Song: Lindsey Stirling

iPad App: Hallmark Channel Everywhere

iPhone App: Bebo

Games: Phase 10

YouTube Video: Vlog | Surprise Weekend at Home | August 15 - 16, 2015


Currently Eating for Supper…


Pizza

Current Quotes, Verse, Line…


The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.

Currently Praying About…


My family
Jessica and her mom, and her nephew, Hunter
Our country
My Prayer Warrior Groups concerns and needs
Johnny - Please like this page and pray for Johnny!
Situations in other countries
Corey
MIA
Frankie

Currently Using in the Bath…


Expecto Patronum Patronus Charm Bath Bomb - Vin bought me this! I love the charm I received!

Currently Wearing to Bed…


Polka Dot Popover Nightdress

No comments