Mini Current 08.27.15

Waking up at 2:10 A.M because I couldn't breathe was not fun. I rolled over and started binge watching NCIS on Netflix. I also worked on some blogging (if you can't tell.) And I did some yoga stretching.

Most of the day I spent blogging, checking email, sending out emails, ordering things, and crafting. It's the time of year when I really start to craft and get cozy. I feel really good about crafting and so many other things.

I'm really trying to get more posts done for you guys. Please be patient.


More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:

Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Orange bell pepper! 

Favorite Song:


Summer Skin - Death Cab for Cutie

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:







Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Decorating for fall!

No comments