Pop Sugar Must Have Box - January 2014




As always it came in the box with pink tissue paper and sticker and of course the info booklet describing and telling about each of the products.

Pipsnacks White Truffle Pipcorn - So laying on top was this popcorn or in this case pipcorn. I cut the corner and tried some. It tastes so delicious. It's all natural and it's whole grain which makes it that much more appealing to me! This might just be a buy for me later on.

Malin+Goetz Detox Face Mask  - This must be Malin+Goetz's year because I also got lip balm from them in Ipsy Glam Bag as well. This is a full size face mask. And considering regular price is $40 for 4oz and I paid $40 for the whole box I think I just got a steal in this Popsugar box! 

The Juice Generation Book - This is another reason to squeal in this month's box. I always make the same smoothies over and over maybe this will help try out new ones. I love adding to my recipe book collection with nice books. 

Revlon by Marchesa Box O’ Files - I love these for my person. They are stylish and make it easy to do my nails in a heartbeat when one of them break.

2014 Flip Around the World Desk Calendar - This also made me squeal because I love planners and calendars. I can never have enough. This one will be going on my desk at home until I move into my new house and then I will be moving it into my office.

Jack + Lucy Knit Gloves - These are special tech gloves!!!! I have a pair of Isotoner tech gloves that are leather. These are a lot more laid back knit style and I already love them. While the country is in it's Frozen state..hehehe... these will come in handy! Bring on more cold weather, eternal winter! Do not bring back summer!!!

And if you add up how much each of these products cost at retail value you end up with $103 and I only spent $40. Life is awesome!

No comments