Vin's Ulta Haul

So most boyfriends get their girlfriends cupcakes, flowers, and necklaces if they are upset. My boyfriend decided that when I had a fight with my mom to go get me make-up. It was pretty awesome of him. He got a lot of things I did not have so props to him for paying that much of attention to me. 





He really did a great job on picking this stuff out. Some of it I might not would have bought but hey it's more for me to try out! 

NYX Cosmetics Infinite Shadow Sticks in the colors: Rose Gold, Bronze, and Silk
NYX Cosmetics Baked Eye Shadow in the colors: Ambrosia, Belle, and Vortex
NYX Cosmetics Glam Shadow Stick in Diamond
NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipsticks in Mary Janes, Big Cherry, and Snow Cap

Urban Decay B6 Complexion Prep Spray - I didn't even know this stuff existed so props to the boyfriend on this one big time!
Urban Decay Naked 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencil in Perversion/Pistol
Urban Decay Nail Color in Addiction - Again I had no idea they even had this. He will be going with me from now on because he has better eyes!

And last but not least

Extra Brownies points for the boyfriend because they asked him did he have a card and he asked if they could look up mine since that's who he was buying the stuff for!!!! 







No comments