UK Beauty and Body Haul

For the past few days +Vincent Mallone, his daughter and I have been shopping while on our London trip.

Space NK Apothecary

Top Shop

The Body Shop

Tea Tree Facial Wash - I recently used a bottle of this in October. It did amazing things for my acne.

Rituals 

Boots

I went Soap & Glory CRAZY! The stuff is so cheap over here and I just freaking love it! But yes I did buy other brands besides Soap & Glory and if you don't like Soap & Glory just pass on by the first like 20 products.
Soap & Glory Once Upon a Lime Gift Set - Omg this burns me up! Like I love shopping over here but the thing is when I get over the stuff I paid $20 at home for one thing I get like four things over here for less than $20! Seriously this was just £9! Which is like $12!
Soap & Glory Bubble Barrelled Gift Set - Again all of this was just £9! 

Rain's Haul


No comments