♡Sephora Haul✐



I purchased this stuff two days after Christmas so it's not like I spent more money since I got back from London.


Too Faced Jingle All the Way - Make-up and cell phone cover? Yes please.

Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette - Everyone has been raving about it and I've been dying for this to get in my hands!

Sephora Collection Fishnet Headbands - They were cute and cheap that's about it.

NARS Bad Education Lip Gloss - Sephora completely sold out of this when they put it on special after Christmas.

Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings - Yay super excited

Shiseido The Makeup Facial Cotton - Yes I love them.

And the thing I was looking forward to most....

Kat Von D Spellbinding Look Kit - Love her other eye-shadow palettes can't wait to try the other products as well.




No comments