Keep Calm and Carry On

So I am usually not a flying person but in order for me to get to the UK I have to hop on a plane. So I thought I would share what's in my carry-on. Mine is very similar to Rain's carry-on in my Rain's Post.



I was also asked what do I wear for plane travel:

On the way to London I wore:
May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor. Off the Shoulder Girly Sweatshirt
Bad Hair Day Beanie
American Eagle Jegging Late Night Indigo
AE Shimmer Open Stitch Tank

On the way back:
New Balance Classics CW442 - Favorite Sneakers EVER!
Danskin Now Women's Colored Accent Ankle Legging

My bag is: 17 Roll Along Tote in Mocha Rouge

Please keep in mind that I do put make-up in my checked bags. This is just what is in my carry-on on the flight with me.

3-1-1 Cosmetic in Julep Tulip - " Meeting TSA carry-on regulations, this clear quart-size cosmetic holds bottles upright, while the double zip-around closure provides easy access."
And considering I have went through TSA twice now right before writing this blog I know what I am talking about and what works.


Bespoke In Flight bag Plastic in Clear With Red Trim - I did not buy this for myself! It was a gift. Yes it's extremely pricey! The lowest I have seen this is $150. Would I buy this for myself? Probably not but I am being honest here.


Magazines: All You (Favorite Magazine) , Better Homes & Gardens, Shop Smart, and Justine (yeah I'm not a teenager but still awesome magazine without all the gossip junk)


Lug Undercover Bear Agent Yoyogi - It starts out as just a pillow, take the blanket out and blow up the inflatable pillow and it becomes both!


Dell 15 XPS L502X with the OPI La Paz Itively Hot custom top


Eagle Creek Pack-It Specter Sac Set
Large bag -
Longchamp 'Le Pliage' Large Tote - This actually can also be a regular carry-on once you unfold it. I carry it in my other carry-on for different reasons. 1) Sometimes I check my Vera Bradley bag and just use this. 2) I like to be able to have an extra bag when I get to my destination.
But it folds up great so it doesn't take up a lot of space. And yes it goes inside another bag.
Extra socks
Leggings
Tshirt
undies


Medium bag -
Travel Lite® Lens & Screen Cleaning Wipes, 3 packets
Laptop cord for Dell
Laptop cord for MacBook (in Rain's carry-on)
Charging cord for iPad
Charging cord for iPhone
Frends Rose Gold Earbuds

Small bag -
Organic Crystallized Ginger in an up & up Double Zipper Portion Bags - I sometimes after sleeping on the plane can feel a little nauseous so I eat a few of these and it goes away.
Luna Bar


Vera Bradley Hipster in Canterberry Magenta:
This is my purse when we get off the plane.

Dior Mohotani Cat Eye Sunglasses

Lilly Pulitzer Callahan Black - I have to wear glasses to read.

iPad

iPhone

Wallet

Passport

Papers

No comments