Randomness of Me Saturdays




What position do you usually sleep in?
I sleep in a fetal position and sometimes on my stomach.

Do you shower in the morning or evening?
I shower in the mornings and take a bath at night.

Do you prefer to shop online or in a store?
Both! I prefer online.

Would you rather have summer weather or winter weather all year round?
Winter!!! Omg layering all year would be awesome!

What is the worst job you ever had?
I guess concession at the baseball games.

What do you do after a stressful day?
A supper full of carbs, an all out bubble bath with bubbles, salt, oils, and bath bombs and candles and tv.

How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?
Depends on how I fix my hair. Usually between two and half and an hour

Would you rather be homeless for a year or be in jail for a year?
Homeless.

What is the worst movie that you've seen?
Napoleon Dynamite

What is your favorite board game (or card game)?
Egyptian Rummy or Clue Haunt Mansion Edition or Settlers of Cantan

Tea or coffee?
Tea but I can drink coffee

Sugar or snickerdoodles?  
Snickerdoodle

Can you swim well?
Yes

Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes

Are you patient? 
Depends on what I'm waiting for, but for the majority nope.

DJ or band, at a wedding? 
DJ 

Ever won a contest? 
Yes I have. 

Ever have plastic surgery? 
No, and I don't plan on it. 

Which are better black or green olives? 
Green

Can you knit or crochet? 
Knit

No comments