Target Haul: 1/24/14



So we are back in Tuscaloosa for the weekend and Monday.

I don't think I ever start a trip without a run to Target either before I leave or once I get there.

Dollar Bins



I found some awesome steals in the dollar bins this time!


Mrs. Meyers Dish Soap in a travel size in Radish Clean. Now I had just read where this stuff is amazing make up brush cleaner so of course I bought two of the travel size bottles. And a bonus coupon for a $1.00 on a full size bottle of the dish soap!
**I washed my brushes before writing this post and this stuff works amazing on brushes! It cleans them and leaves them smelling great instead of regular dish soap.


EOS travel size Shave Cream in the pomegranate raspberry! I was excited to see this in a travel size! Apparently the company read on my blog where I was using Skinmate since it came in a travel size.
I know I know lame joke.....




Also in the dollar bin was some handwriting and drawing white boards....



The markers to go with the white board


And I picked up a few things for Valentine's Day for my students at work and some cute things for Rain's Valentine's Day surprise bucket. My favorite is this notebook!!!



As for other things we bought I purchased some Elf brushes



My usual make-up wipes...



Some groceries


Simply Balanced Organic Blue Corn with Flax Seed Tortilla Chips

Archer Farms Cashew Cranberry Almond Blend Trail Mix

Some Lean Cuisine meals.... I eat the Vegetable Eggroll and Sesame Chicken. Vin eats Terriyaki Chicken Stir Fry and Chicken Alfredo which I eat them all honestly.

Some Dove Chocolate candy for the candy dishes.

Ranch packets to make Buffalo Chicken in a crockpot and also to make Alabama Firecracker Crackers.

Starbucks Discoveries Vanilla Latte

Ruffles Honey Mustard Potato Chips - Which are Vin

Snyder's Nibblers Honey Mustard and Onion Pretzels - Mine

Annie's Homegrown Cheddar Bunnies Crackers - For Rain

Layer Cake South Australia 2009 Shiraz Wine

Market Pantry Cheese Ravioli Pasta

AF Baguette

Just Bare Hand-Trimmed Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets

Frank's RedHot Original Red Hot Sauce

I also picked up Que Bella Face Mask

And then of course Rain got another Olfa...




No comments