Mail Mondays are Coming

From now on with the exception of my Popsugar Must Have Box and Ipsy. All mail, subscription, and packages will be posted on Mail Mondays.

Also before I start this post I would like you to please pray a close friend of mine. Her family really needs some prayers. I almost didn't write the post because I have been thinking about her family and praying for them. So please take a few seconds and please pray for them.


Hello Fresh

Hello Fresh is food subscription. It is a weekly (although you can adjust this to skip weeks if you want) meal subscription box service. Every week, you can pick the delicious recipes you want to try (except for under the veggie meal plan [that's right flower eaters you have something too!]) and Hello Fresh sends you amazing recipes and all of the ingredients you need to prepare them. Everything in the box was freezing regardless of the temperature outside because this has been sitting in the foyer for a few hours because my housemates forget to tell me I got a package until it's convenient for them.




I have classic Beef Stroganoff, Chili Cashew Shrimp, and Chicken Skewers.

Mustache Coffee

Mustache Coffee is a coffee curating club. They find amazing freshly roasted, single origin coffee beans every week and ship them to their members so that they never have a stale cup of coffee. Mustache Coffee Club includes an information letter which gives you lots of details on this week’s coffee including the history of the bean. Mustache Coffee Club includes an information letter which gives you lots of details on this week’s coffee including the history of the bean.

The package also included a quick information card giving you all the key details about the week’s coffee. Details on this week’s coffee are as follows:
~The Coffee:  This week’s coffee is from Alana’s Coffee Roasting Co. which is located in Los Angeles and from the reviews online, looks to be a fabulous place to get a cup of coffee! This week’s beans are from Columbia and were roasted (by hand) on 1.8.14. The tasting notes say “floral aroma, cherries, vanilla and pink grapefruit” and to be honest I can never pull out flavors like that. But I do know that it’s a good cup of coffee and I love the idea of trying different beans from all over the world each week.
You’ll need to grind the beans yourself, but I think that’s part of the fun.


Sedona Lace

This isn't a subscription this was a purchase I had made and completely forgotten about until it showed up tonight in my bedroom.











No comments