Monday Mails Bad, No Post Sundays Good

Welcome to No Post Sunday... No mail or packages arrive today so why not talk about what already came this week!



UBox


UBox is a monthly subscription box for college students. They curate boxes with these things in mind “Home Away From Home”, “School is Cool”, “Me, Myself, and Items”, “Care to Share?”, “For the Techie in U” and “Awesome Snacks”. The information card is presented in syllabus form, which I think is perfect for this kind of box!

Madagascar Gummy Vitamins - I love that they included these in the box. It's hard enough remembering to eat during college much less take vitamins. Plus it is kind of fun with the Madagascar shapes!

Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds - I love flavored almonds. They are great for my low blood sugar as a snack. I am super excited about having these!

Yogi Ginger Tea - Never tried Yogi tea but I am looking forward to trying it especially since it helps with digestion. This will be good while at work.

Hanna’s Honey Sticks - Come at me sore throats, I dare ya! I am now armed with tea and honey sticks!

Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato Chips - Not that big of a fan of sweet potato anything. Carolina will probably get this.

Haulin’-Oats My Cherry Amour Oatmeal - Anything that comes to me packaged in a mason jar is a winner! You can make the oatmeal right in this container by just adding hot water and then, of course, you can reuse the jar! Score for a fast breakfast one morning! Why have I never thought of keeping oatmeal, nuts and dried fruit in mason jars for quick eating?

Chocolate Hazel Pocket Fuel - Let me get this straight... Basically like Nutella but in those squeeze pouches of apple sauce? O.M. Gosh! Yup put a fork in me I'm done. Side note these are actually really great for post runs because of the minerals they add to each pack. So basically running Hunter Heaven...

flavrz Organic Drink Mix - Vin was all about this so I handed it over to him. He has started working out more than he has in the past and I want him to stay well hydrated.

Nana Joes Tony’s Trail Mix - This is an interesting package of trail mix. Resealable and organic? Awesome for day trips in the car.


Liz Lovely Organic Cowboy Cookie - I think when we all seen this were were like “what’s a cowboy cookie”? I guess if you have the need as a cowboy you will be glad to know they are gluten free. But this cookie was good.


Marlo’s Cookies - Reminding me of biscotti I am saving this for a lucious cup of tea on a rainy day. It has toasted walnuts, chocolate chips and chocolate covered raisins in it.


Annie’s Homegrown Organic Fruit Snacks - Rain loves the cheddar bunnies. These will be a great treat for her!

Dang Foods Toasted Coconut Chips - I am not the best fan of coconut dried or roasted by itself. These went straight to Mary Ann.


Chili Lime Krave Jerky - Vin literally turned green with envy so I shared.



Ipsy

Already gave my bag to Rain since it's Elsa colors!
Salon Secrets Nail Art Starter Kit By Kiss - Was my special bonus item for referring so many people! This is interesting to me. 

Malin+Goetz Mojito Lip Balm - Was very excited to get this!

Nourish Organic Lightweight Moisturizing Face Lotion - Super happy about this. My cousin was completely right about it being super light weight!


Benefit the POREfessional - I have tried this, know I love this. This will be great for travel size though! 

Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner - Excited to try this I think this will be great for days at Disney World during the summer.


Popsugar Must Have Box 

came on Friday read that post here.

Bestowed 


Is a monthly subscription box that offers 5+ amazing nutrition and lifestyle products delivered to your door every month – each one hand picked by celebrity nutritionist and author Heather Bauer. It’s $19/month and delivers around the 15th of the month.
Laying on top was coupons, coupons to get stuff FREE! Free is means happy... So Happy Me!

It had a huge information booklet, that tells about the product, where to buy, why they added it. It has recipes in it. Informative tidbits that were interesting to read all while getting me excited about the products.


Free Product Coupons - Nasoya Tofu, Reed’s Culture Club Kombucha and Stonyfield Organic Greek Yogurt. Yes I will use all of these including the tofu because Vin knows how to make hot and sour soup with tofu for his frat brother who is a vegetarian. 

Oatworks Smoothie - Nope never in my life did I think I would drink oatmeal... But I did and.. I loved it. They have a green recipe for using this product but I think I would have to buy some to use for that because this is too good to waste on a smoothie I may not like. But I do want to try the smoothie so I will have to buy more of the Oatworks which is vegan friendly, gluten free, dairy free, non-GMO, no cholesterol, natural fiber, and Kosher.

Rainbow Light Counter Attack - Vin was thrilled to see this in my box because he loves herbal stuff and he has allergies. Since I do not have allergies I handed this over to him. 

Salba Chia Boost - Salba (which I constantly read as “salsa”) suggests adding this to any recipe for a little nutritional boost. The nutritional value of this is amazing. I will be looking more chia as the year goes by because this has me intrigued! "Salba Chia is incredibly nutrient dense, contains no trans fat and is naturally gluten free. If that’s not smart enough, it is also Non-GMO Project Verified and the only form of chia used in clinical health and medical studies." That right there has me completely interested in what all can be made with this!

skratch Exercise Hydration Mix - This is described and an in between for water and sports drinks. This is very exciting for me because as I pursue my running habits every day I look for new sports energizing water aids to help me. This is great!


EBOOST Natural Energy Booster -  I have tried the EBOOST powders, but never the energy shots. So this should be interesting for the morning that I feel like slugging Chris instead of running with him. Plus it is made with coconut water which makes it extremely appealing to me.

Dark Chocolate Peanut Balance Bar: This I am actually just putting in my purse for those days that I forget to eat... Or I have class and there is a train and I'm already running late.


Cooggies Oatmeal Raisin / Double Chocolate Cookie: They are made from real vegetables and other ingredients. I will buy these if I see them in store!


Beanfields Bean and Rice Chips: I love these.Bestowed recommends them with hummus or with chicken salad and light mayo. 

Fabletics


After last year's serious outrage of Lulu sporting wear I swear I will never shop there again. If I do someone is allowed to take all of my make-up. Because I am sorry fat shaming someone is ridiculous thing for a company to do! For starters some people have medicine that makes them gain weight and they cannot help it. Maybe if you made your product a little bit better but no you had to make it worse by adding panties to the pants and basically scarlet lettering bigger size people. I am glad I found Fabletics! The January Fabletics outfit I selected had a value of $114.85. I paid $69.95.

Sydney Leggings (Black / Raspberry) - I picked these because I love leggings and they are bright and attention getters. I’ll totally wear them, but I don’t want them in every color or anything!! I really really like their “Daru” Bootcut pants. I think those are my favorite Fabletics piece.
Vaasa Tank (Dark Raspberry) ($24.95): I love the color of this tank and the material of this tank; polyester and Nylon.
Astoria Shrug ($39.95): Once I saw this, I knew right away that I needed it. I love during my cool down sessions during the winter to have something light weight and it's perfect for morning workout cool downs without becoming an ice cube.




An unmarked box showed up on my porch on Friday. This is was actually a late Christmas present from my grandpa and his new wife. In which I could totally tell that his wife picked the stuff out. I'm pretty sure they called my aunt to get my sizes. How any of these pieces go together is beyond me but then again she is eccentric and probably thinks that they do.

Free People Dress - Printed Daisy Waist
Charles David Regiment Lace-Up Knee Boot, Black
Cold Shoulder Sleeve Top
Diesel The Wild Land Canionik Mid Heel Boot
House of Harlow 1960 Wishbone Pave Gold Pendant Necklace
J Brand Leather Leggings




No comments