Mini Currents 03. 26.15

Today has been good. I started the day out with some yoga on the back porch. Then some downtime watching the Golden Girls while eating breakfast. 

Afterwards I watched a webtalk about handling stress while on your journey. I loved it even though I didn't completely agree with some of it. If you would like to listen to it you can follow the link to the Trust Your Journey talk here. It really helped me understand a few things happening to myself and others.

This afternoon a huge break came for me. I can't elaborate right now but you will soon know. The opportunity is so amazing that I couldn't speak for a long time. 


More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents


Favorite Article of Clothing:


Favorite Beauty Product:


Meet Matt(e) Nude

Favorite Hair Product:


Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick Underage Red

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Favorite Song:



Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“If that Alpha wanted to dash off into the jungle with a mysterious goddess on her back on a whimsical evening run in the middle of a prospective battle, they would go with her.”  - Prudence


Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:



Favorite thing taking place in the future:


Going to work tomorrow and the Blue Angels this weekend!

No comments