Mini Currents 03. 11. 15

Today was amazing! I have blogged, read, and my EasyLunchboxes arrived! I am super excited about becoming healthier during the day! I have gotten tired of fast food and restaurant food. I need a break from it. Other than that today has been a pretty normal awesome day!






Favorite Article of Clothing:


Favorite Beauty Product:



Mickey London Seamless Hair Ties

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Ham with french bread

Favorite Song:


Umbrella - Rihanna 

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:




Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


"You must accept the reality of other people. You think that reality is up for negotiation, that we think it's whatever you say it is. You must accept that we are as real as you are; you must accept that you are not God.”  The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling

Favorite thing taking place in the future:


Judging the beauty walk


More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

No comments