Mini Currents 03. 17. 15

Happy St. Patrick's Day my friends! Today has been a relaxing day! I started the day with some Happier app time, yoga, bathtime, and homeschooling. But I have to big moments have been pinning and dancing around the living room with the only Vincent Mallone. That man makes me crazy. He just gets me. And I posting this early so who knows what the day will bring!!

Currents-Country-Highway-Dont-Care



More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

Favorite Article of Clothing:


Favorite Beauty Product:


Mint Julips

Favorite Hair Product:


Marilyn

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Spa water

Favorite Song:


Jolly Holiday - Mary Poppins and anything by Tim McGraw or Luke Bryan

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:




Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“A rose lay open in full bloom
and, looking from my garden room,
I watched the sun-baked flower fill with rain.
It seemed so fragile,
resting there,
and such a silence filled the air,
the beauty of the moment caused me pain.
"What more?" I thought. "There must be more."
As if in answer then, I saw
one weighty drop that caused my rose to fall.
It trembled, then cascaded down
to earth just staining gentle brown
and, since then, I've felt different.
That's all." - Home: A Memoir of My Early Years by Julie Andrews Edwards

Favorite thing taking place in the future:


Homeschool Curriculum Fair in Birmingham (I may have missed last week's convention so I am going to make up by going to the fair.

No comments