Mini Currents 03.29.15

My day was pretty normal. Our Sundays at home have changed since Mewmaw is ill. We don't go to church. Instead we sit around after we do our normal routine and read the Bible as a family.

The rest of the day I have read and worked on my blog. Doing things that interest my blog. Also I have enjoyed some TV today as well.



More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents


Favorite Article of Clothing:


Favorite Beauty Product:



Goody® Ouchless™ Mini Elastics - 500 Count

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Chicken

Favorite Song:


Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“The finest of pleasures are always the unexpected ones.”
Erin Morgenstern, The Night Circus

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:




Favorite thing taking place in the future:


Reading-- I know that sounds weird but I am looking forward to it.

No comments