Mini Currents 03. 10. 15

Today was my uncle's funeral. It was a bleak and miserable day. It was such a rough day that I finally turned to my Happier app for a new course of meditation to take away some of the darkness. So many changes to the life I once knew, but I can overcome anything that God throws at me.




Favorite Article of Clothing:


Favorite Beauty Product:


Buxom® Full-On™ Lip Polish Emma - I have the whole set of these!

Favorite Hair Product:


Wet Brush - Seriously love this brush!

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Full Moon BBQ

Favorite Song:


Shotgun Rider - Tim McGraw

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:



Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:

"It was strange how your brain could know what your heart refused to accept."

Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Lunch packs coming in the morning!


More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

No comments