Currents 03. 01. 15

That's right I am back! The Girl from Alabama is back to blogging and is actually in Alabama right now! Today started out with some yoga with Vin. Then we went to church and today was really a true family day for me. Vin went to go hang out with my dad and some of the other guys in my family and friends. I spent time with the little girls in my family. And tonight well it's a blogging night!






Currently Eating...


Breakfast: Sausage and Grits Chowder with biscuits

Lunch: Vegetable soup with mini cornbreads

Supper: Hamburger with homemade fries

Currently Snacking on...


Ice cream.... Little Mini Blue Bell ice cream cups

Currently Drinking...


Sweet tea

Currently Baking...


Made some cornbread with the girls

Currently Wearing...



Currently Wearing Make Up...

Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Eyeshadow - UD Naked3 Palette



Currently Wearing Nail Polish...




Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Just wearing it down most of the day

Currently Burning...


Candle: Amazon Falls
Wallflower: Beautiful Day

Currently using for Shower...



Currently using for Bath...



Currently On My "To Do" List...


Pack up for tomorrow
Work on Planner
Read
Buy things for new binders
Add Harper and Hunter's pages to the family Binder

Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Relaxed
Physically: Limber

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Yoga

Currently Watching....


Downton Abbey Season Finale

Currently Listening To....


Calls Me Home by Shannon LaBrie

Currently Reading....


L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad

Currently Anxious and Praying About...


Frankie
MewMaw
Nathaniel's Grandma
Situations in other countries
My Girls
My dad 

Currently Blessed By....


My best friend Jessica!

Currently Grateful For...


Spending time with my family! I miss them so much.

Currently Excited About...


Organizing things in my life that I haven't been able to do.

Current Favorite Quote, Verse, Line...


"It's the unexpected that changes our lives." - Oh how true this is.

Currently Buying....


Some furniture and stuff for the patios from Joss & Main

Currently Lusting After....

Nothing really.

Currently Playing...


Pottermore and Peak

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: iBooks

iPad: YouTube

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...

A blanket

No comments