Mini Currents 03. 03. 15

Today was really a bad day. Fighting with the program builder for my companies about the program is he designed and it is still not doing what it needs to do in order for the payments to be right. Then I thought taking a nap would be a good idea-- I thought wrong. I ended up having the worst nightmare ever then making a fool of myself. But we ended up watching the new Tinker Bell movie and I talked to my best friend so everything started to work itself out.


Favorite Article of Clothing:



Favorite Make Up Product:


Sigma Lip Switch - Other Worldly


Favorite Hair Product:


Favorite Song:


No Such Thing by John Mayer

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:




Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:




Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Business meetings tomorrow!


More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

No comments