Mini Currents 03. 04. 15

"The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life." -William Morris. The details of today were slightly scary and depressing. I had meetings about my small businesses in North Carolina all morning and was suppose to have some this afternoon. But upon returning home for lunch and heating up leftovers for lunch, I became aware that something wasn't right. Vincent was really sick and it was a scary kind of sick. The hospital admitted him and come to find out it was trouble with his thyroid. He is doing well now, thank the Lord.



Favorite Article of Clothing:


Favorite Make Up Product:


NYX Prismatic Eye Shadow Fireball


Favorite Hair Product:


"Poppy corn!" - My little Luna! Boom Chicka Pop Sweet and Salty Kettle Corn

Favorite Song:


No Such Thing by John Mayer

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:



Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“The only way to belong is to act like you belong. Or to not give a shit whether you belong or not.”

Favorite thing taking place in the future:


Business meetings tomorrow!


More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

No comments