Mini Current 03. 09. 15

Vin and I had to return to North Carolina for the morning. I had to pack some more things for our girls and he had a doctor's appointment since his thyroid incident last week. He is in fine condition now. We just spent some time with our family and enjoyed being around each other.





Favorite Article of Clothing:


Favorite Beauty Product:


Formula X The Sea Glass Collection

Favorite Hair Product:


Mickey London Seamless Hair Ties

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Applesauce

Favorite Song:


Take on Me - a-Ha

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:




Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:

CasualVacancy Quote


Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Spending more time with my family!


More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

No comments