Currents 03. 12. 15

It was what most would call a boring day. But not for my soul and mind. My friend on Happier said that I had an epiphany. It came to me when I realized that a person that used to grate my nerves kept coming into my mind. These were not good thoughts and I needed to rid of them. It will be a process but I already feel better for admitting that I have been letting it bother me. Most the day was spent doing odds and ends.



Tuscaloosa River, Currents




More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents




Time I Got Up…


5:00 A.M


Weather Today...


Still rainy like and overcast!

Currently Doing for Fitness…


Activity: Yoga - Would anyone enjoy to learn how and where I make a space for me to do yoga?

Wearing: Northern Lights Yoga Hot Pant by TeekiUnder Armour Women's UA Fly-By Printed Mesh TankUnder Armour Women's Mid Sports Bra



Currently Using in the Shower...


Shampoo: Burt's Bees Pomegranate & Soy Shampoo

Body wash/Soap/Shower Steamy: Cool Amazon Rain

Currently Wearing Today...


Dated Long Sleeve TopTaylor Swift's Champion Sneaky Cat, and Lace Moto Legging After Dark

Current Hair....


Hair style: Down and straight

Hair products: Carol's Daughter Macadamia Heat Protection Serum

Currently Wearing Make Up...


Moisturizer - Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream SPF 15

Primer - Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Eye Cream - Benefit Cosmetics Puff Off!

Foundation/BB Cream - Revlon ColorStay Makeup For Combo/Oily Skin

Powder- NYX COosmetics Stay Matte Powder Foundation

Spray - UD Chill Makeup Setting Spray

Blush - Model Co Blush Cheek Sheer Pressed Powder

Bronzer - Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Highlighter - BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed

Eye Primer - Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original

Eyeshadow - MAC Cinderella

Eyeliner- UD Limited Edition 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner

Mascara - Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Lip products - Buxom® Full-Bodied™ Lip Gloss Yes You

Concealer - ClĂ© de Peau BeautĂ© Concealer



Currently Other Beauty...


Fingernail Polish: Formula X The Colors Revved Up

Toenail Polish: Formula X The Colors Fiery

Perfume: Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau de Toilette Spray



Currently Having for breakfast….


Salsa and scrambled eggs


Currently on My To-Do List….


Clean up files from previous download folder
Clean up Google Drive
Check on house status
RSS Feed link


Currently House Smells…


Candle: Farm House Gathering Cutie

Wallflower: Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut

Wax: Vanilla Chai Tarts


Currently Buying….


Essential oil webinar seat

Currently Lusting After….


New gear for fitness

Currently Eating Snack….


Cuties!

Currently Crafting....


Felt food

Currently Excited About…


Homeschool conference!

Currently Grateful For….


Meditation - It opens my soul to new awarenesses

Currently Eating for Lunch...


Chicken roll ups with vegetable spread and vegetable crackers

Currently Feeling…


Emotionally: Down

Physically: Flexible


Current Media…


Book/Story: Shiver

Movie/TV Show: Golden Girls - Bringing Up Baby

Music/Song: Animal - Neon Tree

iPad App: Simply Being Rest and Relaxation

iPhone App: Happier - Trust me, a complete and full review is coming on this App.

Games: Mario Kart Wii U

YouTube Video: lululemon SeaWheeze half marathon 2014


Currently Eating for Supper…


Zaxby's - Nibbler meal (I didn't eat all of it)

Current Quotes, Verse, Line…


Each day is another chance to change your life.

Currently Praying About…

Frankie
MewMaw
Nathaniel's Grandma
Situations in other countries
Jessica and her family
Our family

Currently Using in the Bath…


BubbleGrub, and Punchy Fruit Tea Bath Tea

Currently Wearing to Bed…

Tinker Bell Lounge Pants for Women and Disney Tinker Bell Sketch Girls Tank Top

No comments