Mini Current 03. 28. 15

Today wasn't much of a day. The morning was spent spending some time with mewmaw. Then I blogged and enjoyed some reading. My daughters played and dyed some eggs (which they managed to hide outside and never find.) It was just a calm down day.

Our troop of Boy Scouts that my company sponsors made over $2000 by parking cars for the Blue Angel air show! They are amazing set of guys.


You Light Up The World Currents






More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents


Favorite Article of Clothing:


Favorite Beauty Product:



IT'S A 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Bagel Bites

Favorite Song:


Immortal - FOB

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“Sensing a favourable shift, Prim called for celebratory muffins and jam. Muffins and jam seemed to sooth everyone’s temper, particularly the Alpha Vanara’s whose delight in the jam was that of a child discovering blancmange for the first time. Rue could sympathise. She often felt that way about really good jam, not to mention blancmange. And this was, after all, gooseberry.”   - Prudence


Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:



Favorite thing taking place in the future:


Blog excitement!

No comments