Mini Currents 03. 02. 15

It's been a pretty lazy day for me just doing stuff for the blog and watching YouTube. Nothing major today from me. Now tomorrow we will be traveling so it should be more interesting!




Favorite Article of Clothing:



Favorite Make Up Product:



Favorite Food of the Day: 



Favorite Song:


Night Changes by One Direction

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:


Baby Foot Smooch


Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“Love…who needed love? As long as she had her books and her friends and an occasional hookup, she was perfectly content. Real relationships-the kind that were supposed to last but never did-were more trouble than they were worth.”

Favorite thing taking place in the future:


We are heading to North Carolina and I have some business meetings.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

No comments