November 2019 Favorites

Oh my goodness!!! Excuse me where did November go?! I cannot believe this decade's last November is over! How is that even possible? Do not get me wrong I'm thrilled that the Christmas season is upon us, but just time slow down!



A Thrill of Hope!

November started off at the Happiest Place on Earth with me running a race for the first time since I gave birth to the twins in September. Um, I don't think the midwife should have cleared me for 3 races back to back. Granted let's be real and realize that it is me and I would have done it anyhow. I'll be ready in January, I was not ready for in November. The rest of November was spending time with family, starting a new book challenge with my best friend and visiting family in North Carolina! I'm thrilled that my twins' first Thanksgiving went so well! Well, my maternity leave is over and it's time for Christmas and working now!

Beauty/Haircare:


Blending Eggs Beauty Sponges - Ok this brand is becoming a favorite really fast! I love these sponges! Everyone knows that packaging is a huge deal to me and this company just gets it! But this product is fantastic! I love these sponges and they really pick up product well.

Skincare/Healthcare:


First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads - These pads are great for a quick uplift! I love how they make my skin feel and look! They are easy to use and they are very gentle on the skin!

Clothing:


Zella Barely Flare Live in High Waist Pants - These pants feel amazing I love these for running and for lounging! I love how stylish they are even. I feel like they are the best of the yoga pants that I have. These are comfortable for working out and lounging around! I like how they are high waisted to make me feel like I have more support.

Book:

Santa Daddy - Keira Andrews; This M/M romance is very interesting right from the start. It's a steamy book that will probably read again in the future. I wasn't surprised by the warm fuzzy feeling I got from this book because Keira knows how to write a Christmas romance that is steamy, yet cozy at the same time! This time there is an age gap that is adorable!

The Christmas Star - Ace Collins; This book is very opposite to the first book I recommended. This book takes place during WWII about a boy who has lost his dad in the war and his mom uses his dad's medal as a star on the tree. The boy makes bad life decisions which in the end changes lives for everyone including his and leading him to God, all of this with a surprise ending!


Music:

Selena Gomez - She has a new two new singles from her upcoming album SG2. I love both songs:
Lose You To Love Me - This powerful ballad is so amazing for girls that feel like they are dependent on one single guy. Sometimes, realizing that you deserve so much more takes hating the other person. Once you hate the person, being angry, then being sad, you can lose that person. And you grow stronger and become more powerful because you love yourself more.

Look At Her Now - Be sad, have questions. But again, let go, grow, and let them stare.


Food:


Nestle Classic Rich Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix  - Everyone had heard of this hot cocoa mix except me. I found it via a Youtuber in Georgia. They had some of it and loved it! We have really enjoyed it in this house because we've actually had some cooler weather this fall! We have loved having around the bonfires!

New Obsession:


Homegoods - Tuscaloosa finally has a Homegoods and I'm in absolute love! I was just blown away by all of the things I love! I love how it is similar to TJMaxx but more home stuff of course! I could spend hours and hours roaming the store finding incredible things! I did a ton of Christmas shopping in this store!

Tried and True and Returning: 


Cerave Facial Cleanser Normal to Oily Skin - This cleanser became an absolute must-have in this house during the spring/summer! It is not only amazing for a facial cleanser I have figured out that it fantastic for body acne as well! I use this every morning after my run on my face and the parts of my body that get the sweatiest. It prevents body acne even!


Favorite Blog Post or YouTube Video:



Disney:


Dinsey+ - My ENTIRE family went nuts when this was released. Not just the family in the house, I mean my entire family. We watched old shows, new shows, and movies that haven't been seen in forever! I still do think we have covered everything in the app! It will take forever it feels like to do so!

Mommy:


Unifun Night Light Touch Lamp - So when you have twin two-year-olds meeting twin three months old it gets interesting. Especially late night when the two-year-old wants comfort and they have to find you while you are feeding the baby in the middle of the night. These soft warm glow portable night lights are perfect for our twins Queenie and Freddie at night when they are searching for us. Yes, they have been moved to floor mattresses so they can find us when they need us. We really love these lights!

Legendairy Milk - I cannot pick just one of their products as a favorite! This plus oatmeal? Amazing for milk production without me having any side effects! I will highly recommend to other nursing mamas who want a really good organic supplement for milk production!


I hope you enjoyed seeing what I loved in November! 

No comments