Blogmas Day 15: Safety in Alabama, Severe Weather

Hey everyone! It has been an interesting day! I'm a friend's house because I left the house while the part of our state was under a tornado watch. I actually freaked out when I realized that the tornado could take a turn and come right where I was. So, let this be a lesson you can have a tornado in December when you are a girl from Alabama.



Keep calm unless James Spann takes off his jacket.



So what do you have to have to survive a tornado in Alabama?

- James Spann

- Weather App

- Helmet

- Rain Coat

- Boots

- Backpack

-Water

-Flashlight

-Phone Charger

Now we have so many emergency kits in the safe room at our house. But, having these things with you when you are out and about are wonderful too! Trust me after this incident I will always have these things with me.

Also a good random fact? Alabama is more likely to have tornadoes in December than in April. Go figure people wanting a warm Christmas.

I do hope to do a more in-depth post on what we have in our safe room at my house in the near future so come back to see that!


No comments