Currents 4.8.14




Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Salsa Ham and Cheese Omelette, cinnamon rolls, and biscuit and gravy (Hollywood & Vine)

Lunch: Sliced sausage, grits, biscuits in gravy, scrambled eggs, Coke Cake and milk (Cracker barrel

Supper: Breadsticks, salad, and cheese ravioli (Olive Garden Take Out)

Currently Snacking on...


Nothing

Currently Drinking...


Detox Water

Currently Baking...


Cinnamon orange muffins

Currently Wearing...


Currently Wearing Make Up...


Eye Cream - 
Foundation - 
Spray - 
Blush-
Bronzer - 
Highlighter- 
Eye Primer - 
Eyeshadow - 
Eyeliner- 
Mascara - 
Lip products - 



Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Goldmine


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Up in a ponytail

Currently Burning...



Currently Using in My Wash Room...






Yup tonight was detox... I also made my own Blueberry & Cucumber Detox Mask


Currently On My "To Do" List...



Organize guest rooms upstairs
Pick out home-school curriculum


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Finally done with the stress
Physically: Awesome!


Currently Interested in News Story...



Currently Watching....


Golden Girls: Day in the Life of Sophia

Currently Listening To....


Michael Buble and Sheryl Crow

Currently Reading....



Currently Loving...


Being home in my office

Currently Anxious About...


Painsley
Picking out the right materials for homeschooling
Jessica's nephew

Currently Blessed By....


My friends who are truly the best friends I ever want to have.

Currently Excited About...


IMATS!!!!!!
Going to the A Day Game!!!
Getting to hold Mike Jeaux!!!!
Getting to hold Katerina!!!!
Easter!

Currently Lusting After....



Currently Buying....


Fabric for some projects I have discovered.
Washi tape
Yarn

Currently Playing...


Lynes

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Cycle
iPad: CarTunes and Dominoes

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


I am so close to being finished with my rug!

Currently Teaching...

Nothing but I'm ready to be teaching again.

No comments