Currents 4.18.14

Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Fruit and oatmeal

Lunch: Grilled chicken, salad, and chili cheese covered hashbrowns

Supper: Hot wings, fries, onion rings, and chicken tenders

Currently Snacking on...


Popcorn

Currently Drinking...


Dr. Pepper

Currently Baking...


Easter rolls

Currently Wearing...


Currently Wearing Make Up...


Bronzer - Bahama Mama
Highlighter- Mary Lou Manizer 
Eyeshadow - Thebalm Balm Voyage
Concealer - (Sorry I don't always put this but it never changes...) Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer


Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Bare

Toenails: Bare

Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Extensions in a ponytail

Currently Burning...


Candle: 
Wallflower: Citron Cedarwood - This smells amazing! 
Wax: 

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: 

Currently On My "To Do" List...


Work on my blog
Tidy up my closet


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Calm
Physically: Really aching


Currently Interested in News Story...



Currently Watching....


Golden Girls: Job Hunt

Currently Listening To....


FLAGA Line and Luke Bryan

Currently Reading....



Currently Loving...


Maxi skirts

Currently Anxious About...


Work
Painsley
Picking out the right materials for homeschooling
Jessica's nephew

Currently Blessed By....


Just being alive

Currently Excited About...



Going to the A Day Game!!!
Easter!

Currently Lusting After....



Currently Buying....


Nothing

Currently Playing...


Lynes

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: SleepCycle
iPad: All-in-One Year Calendar

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


I started on a scarf with pockets

Currently Teaching...

I was a teacher today but I did check on my babies and I got tons of hugs and kisses.

No comments