Pop Sugar Must Have April Box


Blueavocado Shopper Reusable Bag (Ivory Roses) - This is thicker than like a baggu, but it still folds up into a wallet sized pouch so you can easily carry it in a bag. I love compact bags! Quick snack bag, extra shopping bag, and of course exploring!

Fresh Pastry Stand Tea Towel Set - I love tea towels in my kitchen. I have several Disney ones and I love how bright and "awesome" they are! I may buy more from this site.

Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood Hand Soap - I have heard of Caldrea soaps but I have never tried them. So this will be awesome. We decided to use this in the kitchenette downstairs.

Graphic Image Pocket Notes - This is totally fancy and stylish and is way better than pulling out some scraps of random paper to jot a note down on when you are out and about. On the phone and need to jot down a number? This is perfect. And classy! It's super cute and functional.

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette -  I love the brand Too Faced but I have never bought this palette because I have the Urban Decay palettes so I am very excited to have this. Honestly the colors are really different from UD Naked palettes.

Nature Box PopSugar Must Have Mix - I love my Nature Box and this mix was okay it's not my favorite thing from Nature Box.

No comments