Currents 4.6.14

Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Eggs, sausage, blackberries, bacon, etc with coffee and apple juice (Akershus Royal Banquet Hall)

Lunch: Chicken nuggets, grapes, brownie, and Sprite (Electric Umbrella)

Supper: Crab cakes, lobster ravioli (seriously would almost die for this!), and Bailey's and Jack Daniel's Mousse (Coral Reef)

Currently Snacking on...


Snacks from my subscription boxes

Currently Drinking...


Chocolate Soy Milk

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...


Currently Wearing Make Up...


Primer - Benefits Porefessional, UD De-Slick Setting SprayUD B6 Complexion Prep Spray
Bronzer - Dallas
Highlighter- Mary Lou Manizer



Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Goldmine


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


I just wore it down for the day

Currently Burning...


Candle: 
Wallflower: Citron Cedarwood - This smells amazing! 
Wax: 

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: N/A


Currently On My "To Do" List...



Organize guest rooms upstairs
Pick out home-school curriculum


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Relieved
Physically: Awesome!


Currently Interested in News Story...



Currently Watching....


Golden Girls: Bed of Roses

Currently Listening To....


Luke Bryan and Alex Goot

Currently Reading....



Currently Loving...


My friends

Currently Anxious About...

Picking out the right materials for homeschooling
Work
Painsley
Jessica's nephew

Currently Blessed By....


My friends and my family

Currently Excited About...


IMATS!!!!!!
Going to the A Day Game!!!
Getting to hold Mike Jeaux!!!!
Easter!

Currently Lusting After....


Tea from KitsuneTea

Currently Buying....


Nothing

Currently Playing...


Farm Hero Saga

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: My Disney Experience
iPad: YouTube

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


I am so close to being finished with my rug!

Currently Teaching...

Nothing but I'm ready to be teaching again.

No comments