Currents 4.7.14

Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Lobster Benedict and fruit (1900 Park Fare)

Lunch: Mac and Cheese hot dog, chips, and water  (Avalunch)

Supper: Artisan Cheeses, scallops, and creme brulee  (Flying Fish Cafe)

Currently Snacking on...


Cheese and crackers 

Currently Drinking...


Wine

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...


Currently Wearing Make Up...


Bronzer - Dallas
Highlighter- Mary Lou Manizer
Eyeshadow - 



Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Goldmine


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


I just wore it down for the day since we were at the water parks.

Currently Burning...


Candle: 
Wallflower: Citron Cedarwood - This smells amazing! 
Wax: 

Currently Using in My Wash Room...






Currently On My "To Do" List...



Organize guest rooms upstairs
Pick out home-school curriculum


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Tired but extremely happy
Physically: Awesome!


Currently Interested in News Story...



Currently Watching....


Golden Girls: Day in the Life of Sophia

Currently Listening To....


Michael Buble and Sheryl Crow

Currently Reading....



Currently Loving...


My friends

Currently Anxious About...



Work
Painsley
Picking out the right materials for homeschooling
Jessica's nephew

Currently Blessed By....


My friends who are truly the best friends I ever want to have.

Currently Excited About...


IMATS!!!!!!
Going to the A Day Game!!!
Getting to hold Mike Jeaux!!!!
Getting to hold Katerina!!!!
Easter!

Currently Lusting After....



Currently Buying....


Nothing

Currently Playing...


Mancala

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: My Disney Experience
iPad: Accuweather

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


I am so close to being finished with my rug!

Currently Teaching...

Nothing but I'm ready to be teaching again.

No comments