Pooh


The video above is parts of one of my favorite episodes from one of my favorite shows. Why? Because it speaks on a subject that burns me up. I am not a "Pooh" sized person; I am a twig with a "Pooh" size heart.

However, I cannot stand to see my friends that are "Pooh" size compare themselves to me. We all have our beauty. It saddens me when people point out that people can't wear certain fashions because of their size. That's when I start to hate fashion. And the other side of the spectrum is just as bad. I get asked all the time if I am anorexia or bulimic. I'm not but what if I was? That doesn't give you the right to pass judgement or bully me or make fun of me. 

"Pooh" people are awesome to me. I do not think it's fair to pass judgement on them whether they work out or not. It's not our place to do. It breaks my heart over and over when I have friends that don't believe they are good enough because they aren't thin. Honey, I got lucky with the guy I'm with. So many jerks just want me for how I look or how good I would make them look if I were with them. You don't want someone that shallow. Trust me I've now been there and it doesn't feel good. 

If you actually took the time to watch the video what she says is true. Material things waste away but what we do remember is how we treated each other. Do you remember the purse the popular girl had in school? No. What you remember is what she said or how she treated you. That's what life is really about. 

You all know I love to shop and have nice things and there is nothing wrong with that at all. But I'm not forcing other people to as well. When I give a review I base it on what I do know. There are days when I'm upset I have to use Clinique foundation because I'm out of Revlon. Yes upset because I have to use a department store foundation instead of a drugstore one.

I cried one night while reading through Disney World articles. There are people who are concerned they won't fit into rides. It broke my heart. I had never thought about that. But I was glad to find out that many people do not have any problems even with being Pooh sized. 

I'll be completely honest there is only one Pooh size person that I comment on but I don't do it to her face. She sat beside me in 2nd grade and told me I was fat and didn't have any common sense and now that she hasn't been to college and is bigger than Big Al feels good. But that's about it for me. I even feel bad about saying that. 

What bugs me is that it is a situation that is not getting any better. People want to take candy, drinks, and foods away but the problem doesn't lie with the company and manufacturers it is with the people. And many times sometimes people cannot control their weight for medical purposes. 

I was so pissed off watching a little video about the human mermaid that passed away. The comments made me actually want to hunt people. The little girl had a disease that kept her from walking! How the hell was she suppose to be able to exercise and people were calling her a fat-ass. I was fuming and praying for karma for those and I was reminding that they probably were making fun of her to make themselves feel better. However, it still burns me up. I do not like people making fun overweight kids, or even people in general. 

If you have this problem of people making fun of you for being "Pooh" or them telling you that you can't do something because of that talk to me. I'll make sure it happens!


No comments