Clothed in Etsy




Pink Pixie Hoodie  - I have about 3 or 4 of these. They are so comfortable.

White Crochet stretchy lace bell bottom pants - I do not have this pair from this vendor. I do have the black and white chevron from this vendor and they are completely and utterly amazing!

Monogrammed Black Cowboy Boots - I either need these or figure out to do them myself with my own machine!!!

Tunic Semi Formal dress - It's funky and flirty! I love it!

Barbie Sports Bra - I don't have this yet but I want it!

Coral Monogrammed Pocket Off-The-Shoulder T-Shirt - *Cough* Bridal present *Cough* The only thing stopping me from getting this now is that I am fixing to get married.

Monogrammed Legging - I swear I need to get back into monogramming because this I need to do to my good running gear!!! I still love this though for lounging around or going to the mall!

Sore and Ready for More Workout Tank - I love bow back tanks. I have this one and I have a few more that are bow back tanks.



No comments