PopSugar Must Have Resort


Sisco Berluti Bracelet Stack - I love this stack! I was browsing around their site and found a few more stacks that I “need”. I love the colors on these and really like the gold for a resort stack. I usually shy away from yellow gold but I love this! It's retailed at $100.

Cuyana Turkish Towel - I love this towel. It will be great to lay over beach chairs or sand. I like how light weight it is. The fact that is it white while help keep things cool as well.

Clark’s Botanicals Cellular Lifting Moisture Mist - I obviously haven’t used this long enough to see if it is effective on my skin (it’s suppose to minimize wrinkles, hydrate, heal sensitive areas and firm the skin), but I spray it on my skin and it felt great! I am saving the rest for hot summer days when I am slaving away working at Disney and I get off from work wanting a quick dip in the pool.

Smashbox Cosmetics’s The Santigolden Age: Double-Ended Limitless Eyeliner - I was just telling someone the other day I needed to branch out and wear other color of eye liner. This will give a push in that direction. 

Clutch from R. B. of McD - This is a PopSugar exclusive and is made of canvas and leather. I think I’ll use this as a wallet in a beach bag and then as a small clutch when I don’t want to tote a giant bag around. The rest of the clutches on their site ranks to about $280 so wow!!!

Epicuren Discovery Tropical Lave - This may not last me until Disney because it smells incredible. It's like a beach vacation in a bottom. It's so indulgent and could be considered as a guilty pleasure for sure.

Salty Road Salt Water Taffy - Salt water taffy does remind me of summer and the beach! And  the flavor of salted caramel apple reminds me of the fairs going on at the boardwalk along the beaches. I have had this before and it’s yummy. This was a good food choice since chocolate and hot beaches don’t mix well and you can’t exactly send ice-cream in a box!

All totaled I came up with a value of $363 for the PopSugar Special Edition Must Have Resort Box.

No comments