Jessica, Best Friend Tag

Yes I'm doing a lot of tags because I want you to get to know me straight out. Except this one isn't really about me. It's about my favorite guest post person, Jessica from A Pop of Jess! We have been friends for two years now. And I love her to death and looking back really amazes me because I had no idea we would become so close!




How and when did you meet?


I actually was dating her ex, and I added her because she was also a friend of my cousin. My cousin told me that she was a really great person who loved to read. The guy I was dating wasn't thrilled I was talking to her even after all he told me, and now I know exactly why because he lied to me and really hurt her.

What were your first impressions of your friend?


I thought she was extremely shy or either thought I was so boring. She wouldn't ever really stay online in one stretch of time talking to me.

What's your favorite memory together?

Ooo this is hard, I think my most favorite memory together is when we ordered our planners. We had already become really close by that point but she was there and ordering that planner helped us both.

Describe them in one word.

Unique

One thing that annoys you about the other person.

She doesn't believe in herself.

One thing that you love about the other person.

How creative she is!

If you could go anywhere in the world together where would it be?


London, definitely or Hawaii!  Ok fine anywhere would be lovely!

Favorite inside joke

Hm Gaston is actually between her and my cousin, sooo definitely A man duh, uh excuse me, Amanda.

Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?

Me, like always me even when I don't get ready it's me.

What's the other person's eye color, don't cheat!

Ha! Thanks to her daughter asking this the other day, her eye color is blue-green!

No comments