Mini Currents 05. 08. 15

Yahooooo! for the 5K today! It was a fabulous run in here in Cali! It seems so different from the races in Disney World. But I still like it! After today's race I went and prepared for the runs the rest of the week. When I made sure everything was ready I settled down with my iPad and watched the movie of the The Boxcar Children. It's a fantastic movie based on the book. I love some of the actors and actresses that voice the characters! They strayed from the original story a couple of times but the rest they stayed on a straight path from the book.

OOTD:


Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


Déjà Vu 'DoStyle Extender Not Your Mothers

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Banana granola

Favorite Song:


Here Comes the Boom - Nelly

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


N/A

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

10K tomorrow!

No comments