Mini Currents 05. 02. 15

Today was the huge Expedition Everest Challenge! Loved every second of it as well. Chris and I had a blast. Pick of the medal tomorrow!

Other notables from today:

JK Rowling apoligizing for Fred's death! Finally because of all the deaths I have read in books that one hurts the most! Yes yes yes! Now she should totally admit that that Fred and Hermione should have ended up together instead of that good for nothing Ron, who was completely ungrateful for her! She deserved better but instead of me having a third conversation about that read what I have to say about that here & here.

OOTD:


Favorite Beauty Product:



Déjà Vu 'DoStyle Extender Not Your Mothers

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Caprese Pasta Salad

Favorite Song:


Come With Me Now - Kongos

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“Either you go to America with Mrs. Van Hopper or you come home to Manderley with me."
"Do you mean you want a secretary or something?"
"No, I'm asking you to marry me, you little fool.”
― Daphne du MaurierRebecca

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments