Currents 05. 05. 15

A day of traveling all day long. It's been tiring between changing flights. I got some strange looks doing yoga in the middle of the airport but I could really tell a difference in my mood and my physical mood.

Arriving in California I was so excited to see that we have such a lovely room. We are staying in a villa at the The Grand Californian. It's breathtakingly beautiful too! I have found a new excitement about Disney in general and I know it's because we are here.






More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents



Time I Got Up…


3:00 A.M


Weather Today...


Different everywhere we went

Currently Doing for Fitness…


Activity: Yoga

Wearing: Since I did the yoga in the airport I would just change my skirt for some yoga pants.


Currently Using in the Shower...


Shampoo:

Body wash/Soap/Shower Steamy:

Currently Wearing Today...


Isa Tank in BlueFACTORY FLARED SKIRTNaomi Double Ring in Platinum DrusyConverse Chuck Taylor® 'Shoreline' Sneaker (Women) White

Current Hair....


Hair style: up in a bun

Hair products: BATISTE Travel Size Dry Shampoo

Currently Wearing Make Up...


Moisturizer - First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration

Primer - COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

Eye Cream - Benefit Cosmetics Puff Off!

Foundation/BB Cream - Revlon ColorStay Makeup For Combo/Oily Skin

Powder- NYX COosmetics Stay Matte Powder Foundation

Spray - First Aid Beauty Vitamin Hydrating Mist

Blush - TheBalm Frat Boy

Bronzer -

Highlighter -

Eye Primer -

Eyeshadow -

Eyeliner-

Mascara -

Lip products - Skin Stick

Concealer - ClĂ© de Peau BeautĂ© Concealer



Currently Other Beauty...


Fingernail Polish:

Toenail Polish:

Perfume: Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau de Toilette Spray



Currently Having for breakfast….


I had a fruit plate!

Currently on My To-Do List….


Just get to Cali and unpack!

Currently House Smells…


Candle:N/A

Wallflower: N/A

Wax: N/A


Currently Buying….


Vending machine stuff!

Currently Lusting After….


Tinkerbell New Balances

Currently Eating Snack….


Trail mix - Emerald Breakfast on the Go! Caramel Macchiato Nut & Granola Mix

Currently Crafting....


Nothing really

Currently Excited About…


The marathon weekend

Currently Grateful For….


My love for traveling because if I hated traveling I wouldn't get to see all of this!

Currently Eating for Lunch...


Fish and chips!

Currently Feeling…


Emotionally: Excited

Physically: Tired


Current Media…


Book/Story: Rebbeca

Movie/TV Show: Once Upon a Time

Music/Song: I mostly listened to meditation

iPad App: Disneyland Explorer

iPhone App: Disneyland Lines Touring Plans

Games: Peak

YouTube Video: Festival Inspired Outfit Ideas


Currently Eating for Supper…


Monte Cristo Sandwich

Current Quotes, Verse, Line…


That is the key of this collection, being yourself. Don't be into trends. Don't make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way to live.- Gianni Versace

Currently Praying About…


MewMaw
Nathaniel's Grandma
Johnny - Please like this page and pray for Johnny!
Situations in other countries
Jessica and her family
Our family

Currently Using in the Bath…


N/A

Currently Wearing to Bed…

Kitty Graphic Heathered Nightdress

No comments