Mini Currents 05. 10. 15

Happy Mother's to everyone! 

I spent my Mother's Day getting up early on the West Coast and running a Half Marathon!!! I have now ran Coast to Coast! I love it and feel very excited about running it! To me this is one of my biggest accomplishments! My girls and my guy are very proud of me and that's really the only opinions I need or care about in my life besides my friends. 


OOTD:


Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


Déjà Vu 'DoStyle Extender Not Your Mothers

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Banana! and a Bagel ;)

Favorite Song:


Come & Get It - Selena Gomez

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


N/A

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Next weekend's celebrations - Wedding and Gender reveal party

No comments