Mini Currents 05. 24. 15

For the past few weeks I have felt so alive and totally just let my creativity flow. I hope you all have noticed! Because I totally feel like I have nothing holding me back anymore. Part of it is in fact Vin has showed me that we are meant and have been through so much already in our lives. And he really awakens me to the fact that I can be myself without shame. And if people think I'm fake or a poser so be it, they are the insecure ones not me.

I know this isn't my usual break down of the day. Because I didn't do a whole lot. I wrote in my journal most of the morning. Then I took to my pole for two hours just letting emotions out in a physical outlet. Then I spent some time planning for the coming week. Then I flew home because my girls have a dance recital Tuesday night!

OOTD:


Favorite Beauty Product:



TIGI S Factor Creamy Molding Wax

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Cinnamon apple chips

Favorite Song:


Shatter Me - Lindsey Sterling feat Lzzy Hale

Favorite Line from the book I'm Reading:


“It takes practice to create a positivity bias, to be grateful for all you do have instead of all you do not have, all that is right instead of all that is wrong, all that feels good instead of all that aches." - Happy Is the New Healthy: 31 Ways to Relax, Let Go, and Enjoy Life NOW!

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Talking to publishers

No comments