Mini Currents 05. 01. 15

We traveled all day long and we finally made it to Orlando, Florida for me and Chris to run another marathon weekend.

I read most of the day and watch videos. This week has been a week of memories of the April 2011 tornadoes that changed Alabama forever so hopefully the run will help me move on and accept the things that have been plaguing me with the memories.


OOTD:

Favorite Beauty Product:



Egg Bowl from Boardwalk baker

Favorite Song:


Daylight - Maroon 5 

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“The smell the tornado left in its wake combined pine, sulfur, and natural gas with the sickly sweet smell of death. It was a nauseating, desperate smell that clung to his nostrils and turned his stomach in every disaster zone he would ever visit. After one tornado, a man looked at him with ancient eyes and described the smell in words he would never forget: It comes from the pit of hell.” 
― Kim Cross

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

The run tomorrow night

1 comment

  1. I cannot wait to read that book, even if it will be heart breaking.

    ReplyDelete