Mini Currents 05. 14. 15

My head is still reeling from last night truth be told. But I have managed to work on Arbour's room and practice some yoga. It felt good to take a long hot bath after finally feeling my muscle stop burning from the half marathon!

Tomorrow is the quiet before the big storm. Well sort of for me anyways, at home tomorrow we have a bunch of things going on. I am sure that you'll love hearing about it.


More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents


OOTD:



Favorite Beauty Product:


Cucumber Face Toner

Favorite Hair Product:


En Root Give Me Volume Shampoo

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Lindt truffles - I love that OrganizedJen... nka Pretty Neat Living showed me that two of these a day make a great snack!

Favorite Song:


Sorry by Buckcherry


Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


I'm making an Australian stew. --What's that? --Same as Irish stew, except the meat is down under.

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Gender reveal party

No comments