Mini Currents 05. 16. 15

Good day everyone! Today has been very crazy. First off, today was the car show at my dad's old church. Then there was my cousin's wedding mid morning. Then there was the baby gender reveal shower I went to and just adored! I wasn't really wanting to go to the shower, but I went ahead and went and it was really great. No snarkiness which I was afraid there would be. And we got a fish fry plate afterwards from the church my dad goes to now.

I know today busy day but it was so interesting to see God working. Dana now has a husband that will respect her and love her and her son. My cousin is having a boy! And the youth group at my dad's church can now go to camp since they raised enough money with the fish fry plate sales.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:



Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


TIGI Catwalk Fashionista Violet Shampoo

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Baby shower ham, honey mustard sandwiches!

Favorite Song:


Chandelier - Sia

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“It wasn't a lie, not at all like one of those lies she told herself all the time, like This is the last drink of the evening, or I'm not going to set the bitch's house on fire.”  - Witches of East End

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:


Going to work for Disney and the Homeschool Convention!

No comments