Mini Currents 05. 15. 15

Today was a very interesting day for me! My wedding boutique that I own partners up with the
Adopt-A-School programs where a business will sponsor a school raising money for the school to have new things and functions. Today we were judges for the school's talent show and we also had an adopt-a-school meeting. It was fun and interesting for us.

Also today there was work on our family pool and the fountain I wanted in the yard. We are really excited about the changes coming to our house and just making it more of a home for us. Hopefully, in the future I can give you a tour of our home.




More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents


OOTD:



Favorite Beauty Product:



En Root Give Me Volume Shampoo

Favorite Food of the Day: 

Favorite Song:


I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden 


Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


Looking for Narnia? You’re in the wrong universe - Witches of East End

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Youtube:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Gender reveal party

No comments