Mini Currents 05. 03. 15

Today has been a blast! We enjoyed the resorts and went to see exhibits we don't normally see in ECOPT.

Carolina surprised me last night by showing up. We have a mutual friend who's dad passed away on Saturday. Carolina was really feeling down because of it.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents


OOTD:


Favorite Beauty Product:


Buxom Full-On™ Lip Polish - Julie

Favorite Hair Product:


Déjà Vu 'DoStyle Extender Not Your Mothers

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Homemade ice cream sandwiches from Main Street Bakery

Favorite Song:


She Way Out - The 1975

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:




Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments